- Source capture arm has no internal supports and no angled joints, thus ensuring optimum airflow
- Long life blower motor rated at 100,000 hours
- Three-stage filtration offers far more filter area then small table top units
- The original source capture system for nail salons
- Easy maintenance
- Salon Pure Air Systems feature a full three year warranty
- Made in the USA
SPA1 Salon Pure Air 1
The Extract-All® Salon Pure Air 1 is made to remove heavy chemical fumes and odors, including, but not limited to: ethyl methacrylate (EMA), titanium dioxide, benzyl peroxide, methacrylic acid, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), and acetone.
Choose this system if your primary need is to remove chemical fumes. The SPA1 will also remove dust associated with manicures and other various beauty processes.
• Multi-Stage Filtration:
1. Polyester Cube Filter
2. Refillable Adsorption Module containing 10 lbs. of CCS Activated Carbon blend
3. Polyester Panel Filter
• 3″ Ø x 33” Rigid Flex Extractor Arm
• Exhaust Outlet Deflector
18 gauge steel, polyurethane powder coated paint inside and out
Blower, Electrical Components, and Filter Media:
UL and CE listed
350 CFM @ .5½ ESP
Variable speed control; 7' long power cord with plug
12 ½" W x 12 ½" D x 19 ½" H
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.