- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Portability provides easy mobility around the lab or office
- Unique prefilter allows for recovery of precious metals
- Blower motor rated at 100,000 continuous duty hours
- Powder paint coated paint finish inside and out
- Quiet operation compared to standard dust collectors
- All electrical components and filter media are UL and CE approved
- Three-year warranty
S-DTL-1 Portable Fume Extractor & Dust Collector
$1,528.62 – $2,019.34
The Extract-All® S-DTL-1 Portable Fume Extractor & Dust Collector is a highly versatile system that allows the operator to collect fumes and dust directly from a single source or two side-by-side stations. The extended height of the S-DTL-1 accommodates more filter media, making it a great option for users with multiple applications or particularly toxic applications.
This system does not come with an inlet cover. Please choose from one of the two source capture options available below:
IO-DTL-1: Cover with 2 Extractor Arms
IO-DTL-2: Slotted Inlet Cover & Acrylic Hood
• Polyester Cube Pre-filter
• Rigid Cell Filter
• Directional Exhaust Outlet Deflector
• 7’ Power cord with plug
• Heavy-Duty Caster Base
18 gauge steel, polyurethane powder coated paint inside and out.
12-1/2” W x 33-1/4” H x 12-1/2” D
Approx. 30 lbs with standard filter package (plus additional weight for source capture options)
Blower (UL and CE Certified for US and Canada):
350W, 2.8 AMPS, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM, variable speed control, and power cord with plug.
Typical Motor Life:
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.)
Rated Fan Performance:
350 CFM @ .5” E.S.P., 240 CFM @ 2.0” E.S.P., 100 CFM @ 2.75”E.S.P.
Velocity at Extractor Arm Inlets*:
3500 FPM per arm
Velocity at Grated Inlet*:
* Velocities are based on operation with a clean polyester cube prefilter and 90% -95% ASHRAE efficient primary cell filter. Performance varies with other combinations.
** Noise level is based on performance with 2 extractor arms and a clean polyester cube prefilter and MERV 14 efficient primary cell filter. Noise levels may vary with other inlet and filter combinations.
|Adhesive Glue Fumes|
|Chemical Fume Removal|
|Clean Room Applications|
|Cleaning with Solvents|
|General Laboratory Fumes & Dust|
|Small Grinding Operations|
|Chemical & Miscellaneous Mixing|
|Toxic Chemical Fumes|
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.