- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- A High performance method of cooling and filtering your electrical and electronic enclosures, while positively pressurizing them with ultraclean air
- A simple and inexpensive way of extending the life of sensitive electrical and electronic components – thus reducing maintenance and down time!
- Although designed primarily for electrical enclosures, the versatile filtering cabinet enclosure can be used to maintain other shop or office enclosures.
- Compact design makes it easy to install on any size enclosure. Multiple units may be used for larger size or compartmentalized enclosures.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Far More Powerful, with a Much Higher Level of Filtration, than standard “muffin fans” with mesh filters.
- Far less bulky than air conditioners and compressed air coolers, with superior filtration, and Far Lower Purchase and Operating Costs.
- 5 Year Warranty
S-985-1A Filtering Cabinet Ventilator (350 Watt)
The build-up of heat, dust, smoke, oil mist, and dirt can be harmful to electrical enclosures and electronic devices. The Extract-All® S-985-1A Filtering Cabinet Ventilator filters air from electronic enclosures and removes contaminants through a 2-ply polyester Pre-filter and high-efficiency pleated cartridge filter.
• 2-ply, Polyester Pre-filter
• Pleated Cartridge Filter
• Universal Mounting Bracket
Totally enclosed, thermally protected; ball bearing.
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM
Typical Motor Life:
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.)
66 dB @ 5’, when mounted on cabinet.
Rated Fan Performance:
350 CFM @ .5” E.S.P.; 240 CFM @ 2.0” E.S.P., 100 CFM @ 2.75” E.S.P.
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.