- Compact design suitable for various mounting configurations.
- Cabinet is tightly sealed to avoid air bypass.
- Standard liquid drain in bottom of unit.
- Single-hinged door for easy filter removal and maintenance.
- Quick-release latches on easy-open door.
- Low noise level during operation.
- Positive seal filter lockdown.
- All CFM ratings are measured with clean filters installed.
- 100,000 hour long life blower motor
- Three-way brackets are provided with each unit for versatile mounting configurations (ceiling, wall or floor/stand).
- Multi-stage filtration
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- High efficiency, yet low-cost replacement filters
- Powder coated paint finish inside and out inhibits rust and corrosion
- All electrical components and filter media are UL and CE Approved
- Three year warranty
Extract-All™ E-300 Oil Mist / Smoke / Particulate Collector
When it comes to machining operations, there are potential health hazards and risks associated with the oil and water based cutting fluids that are used as coolants and lubricants. Metalworking applications such as cutting, sawing, polishing, and grinding along with the use of these cutting fluids produces a mist that is sent airborne. This mist can pose great health risks resulting from long term exposure. Facilities also are at risk of physical hazards to the worker such as slippery floors. Proper containment of floatation mist is essential to a safe working environment.
Designed for direct source capture of various airborne contaminants, the Extract-All™ model E-300 oil mist / smoke / particulate collector is an ideal method of cleaning unwanted nuisance or hazardous contaminants from the workplace efficiently and cost-effectively. The E-300 is most effective when accommodating a single machine or enclosure.
The E-300 operates by collecting the contaminant-laden airstream into the collector’s inlet plenum, which is designed to drop out large mist or other particles. The airstream then turns and passes up through a multi-stage filter system while the clean air is exhausted through the top of the unit.
• Fractional HP motor
• Inlet plenum with 4” diameter collar
• Mounting brackets
• Drain assembly
• Multi-stage filter package includes:
- 12” x 12” x 4” Mist-X Chevron Style Baffle Filter
- 12” x 12” x 12” Rigid Cell Filter w/ Oil Mist Lining (95% ASHRAE efficient)
32”H x 16.5”W x 16.5”D
300 CFM, with clean filters, one inlet open, and without ductwork.
350 Watt, 2.8 amps 120/1/60
Totally enclosed, thermally protected. Typical motor life is 100,000 hours, depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.
12” x 12” x 4” Mist-X Chevron Style Baffle
12” x 12” x 12” Rigid Cell Filter w/ Oil Mist Lining (95% ASHRAE efficient)
Front load - single-hinged panel door
Includes Standard (1) 4" diameter inlet collar on front
Includes standard sump fitting to drain collected liquids.
16 gauge welded steel cabinet
Raven black baked polyurethane powder finish
|Metal Turing Centers|
|Oil Mist & Smoke Removal|
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.