- Arms are available in 4’, 6’, and 8’ Lengths
- Arms feature aluminum tubing, with heavy-duty flex hose at joints
- A sealed, gas-assisted shock adds extra support on each 6’ and 8’
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out Inhibits Rust and Corrosion
- External support design provides less resistance to air flow, less maintenance, and greater ease of use.
- Three Year Warranty
EA64 Welding Fume Extraction Arm
Our Extract-All Brand Welding Fume Extraction Arms are designed for Commercial and Industrial environments where applications may produce airborne smoke, dust, mist, and fumes. Primary applications include Welding, Powder Mixing, and Solvent Fume Removal.
The Extract-All EA 4” Diameter Series Arms are designed for direct-source capture of various airborne contaminates, our extractor arms direct hazard or nuisance contaminants away from the workplace – safely, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
Moving this arm up and down is easy, the hood swivels up to 360 degrees for precise positioning, and all units swing a full 180 degrees from left to right, when wall mounted. There is no need to disassemble the unit to adjust the arm tension. Simply turn the easily-accessible knobs to tighten or loosen the joints, so that the arm remains securely where you put it. On 6’ and 8’ long arms, a sealed gas support cylinder insures that the proper position is maintained. Brackets that come with the unit provide versatile mounting on wall, ceiling, or stand.
• Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets
• Mounting Hardware
• Expanded Diameter Capture Hood
.065” wall aluminum arm tubes, heavy duty flex hose, and spun aluminum hood.
Heavy-duty external joints with adjustment knobs, plus an internal joint between the hose arm tube and hood. Also, a sealed gas-assisted shock is featured on each 6’ and 8’ long arm.
Heavy-duty welded steel
Industrial black textured powder coat paint finish
EA64- 72” L x 4” Diameter Weight: 37 LBS.
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.