- Compact design suitable for various mounting configurations.
- Up to four inlet openings for use with multiple stations.
- Cabinet is tightly sealed to avoid air bypass.
- Standard liquid drain in bottom of unit.
- Single-hinged door for easy filter removal and maintenance.
- Quick-release latches on easy-open door.
- Low noise level during operation.
- Designed to accommodate various filter types for unlimited applications
- Positive seal filter lockdown.
- All CFM ratings are measured with clean filters installed.
- Heavy duty industrial direct drive blower.
- Three-way brackets are provided with each unit for versatile mounting configurations (ceiling, wall or floor/stand).
- Multi-Stage Filtration
- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- High Efficiency, Yet Low-Cost Replacement Filters
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out Inhibits Rust and Corrosion
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
E-1400 Mist Collector
When it comes to Machining operations, there are potential health hazards and risks associated with the oil-and water based cutting fluids that are used as coolants and lubricants. Metalworking applications such as cutting, sawing, polishing, and grinding along with the use of these cutting fluids produces a mist that is sent airborne. This mist can pose great health risks resulting from long term exposure. Facilities also are at risk of physical hazards to the worker such as slippery floors. Proper containment of floatation mist is essential to a safe working environment.
Designed for direct source capture of various airborne contaminants, the Extract-All™ model E-1400 Oil Mist / Smoke / Particulate Collector is an ideal method of cleaning unwanted nuisance or hazardous contaminants from the workplace efficiently and cost-effectively. This powerful air cleaning system can accommodate up to 4 machines or enclosures.
The E-1400 operates by collecting the contaminant-laden airstream into the collector’s inlet plenum, which is designed to drop out large mist or other particles. The airstream then turns and passes up through a multi-stage filter system while the clean air is exhausted through the top of the unit.
The E-1400 is also available with a number of filter options to accommodate additional applications such as smoke, dust, and chemical fume removal.
• 2 HP three phase motor
• Inlet plenum with 8” Diameter Collar
• Mounting Brackets
• Pressure Gauge
• Drain Assembly
(Filter not included with unit)
(you must select at least one contaminant to find the best filter for your uses)
F-14-5 4-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack with HEPA & CCS Activated Carbon
F-14-7 4-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack with CCS Activated Carbon
F-14-6 3-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack with HEPA Filter
F-14-9 Double-Pass Chemical Adsorption Filter Package
F-14-8 3-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack
F-14-4 4-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack with CCS Activated Carbon
F-14-3 2-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack
F-14-2 4-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack with HEPA Filter
F-14-1 3-Stage Oil Mist Filter Pack
51.0” H x 26.5” W x 16.5” D
1520 CFM, with clean filters, one inlet open, and without ductwork.
1610 CFM, with clean filters, three inlets open, and without ductwork.
72dB @ 6 ft.; 70 dB @ 12 ft.
Standard 2 HP - 208/230/460/3/60
Optional: 1 1/2 HP - 115 208/230/1/60
189 lbs. without filters; 215 lbs. with clean standard filters installed.
Standard-12” x 24” x 2” Aluminum Mesh Filter
Standard-12” x 24” x 4” Mist-X Chevron Style Baffle
Standard-12” x 24” x 12” (95% ASHRAE efficient)
Rigid Cell Filter with oil mist lining
Optional variety of other filter combinations available
Front load - single-hinged panel door
Includes Std. (1) 8" dia. inlet collar on front. Up to three additional inlet collars are available (on side(s) and back) Includes Std. sump fitting to drain collected liquids.
16 ga. welded steel cabinet
Raven Black-Baked Polyurethane Powder Finish
|Adhesive Glue Fumes|
|Chemical Fume Removal|
|Cleaning with Solvents|
|Metal Turing Centers|
|Oil Mist & Smoke Removal|
|Paint & Ink Spraying|
|Chemical & Miscellaneous Mixing|
|Toxic Chemical Fumes|
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.