- Helps ensure compliance with current and future OSHA regulations
- Versatile and Portable
- Machine or Custom hood adaptable Design – Mount Vertically or Horizontally
- High Level of Filtration in a Compact Design
- Blower Motor rated at 100,000 Hour Continuous Duty Hours
- Powder Coat Paint Finish Inside and Out
- All Electrical Components and Filter Media are UL and CE Approved
- Three Year Warranty
S-987-4 Compact Air Cleaning System
The Extract-All™ Model S-987-4 is a Compact Air Cleaning System that provides you with a safer, healthier workplace by capturing and removing contaminants at the source. Systems are designed for direct connection to your machine or capture hood. Unique design allows the system to be set in a vertical or horizontal position, thus making it adaptable to multiple machine configurations.
Additionally, you may order the optional caster base for portable use.
Choose from a variety of filter combinations, including HEPA, and Refillable Chemical Adsorption Modules.
Three-Stage Filter System is highly effective when used for the following types of machines and enclosures:
• Laser Engravers
• Laser Cutters
• Laser Marking & Color Coding
• Laser Printing
• Inkjet Printing
• Chemical Fume Hoods
• Mobile Cooking
• Robotic Welding
• Custom Enclosures for Medical, Laboratory, & Industrial Applications
• 2-ply, Polyester Ring Panel Prefilter
• 7’ Power Cord with Plug
• Clean Air Exhaust Deflector
• 4” Diameter Inlet Cover
(Filter not included with unit)
(you must select at least one contaminant to find the best filter for your uses)
Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
18 gauge steel, polyurethane powder painted outside and inside.
12-1/2” W x 12-1/2” H x 19-1/2” D in horizontal position
12-1/2” W x 19-1/2” H x 12-1/2” D in vertical position
Approximately 30 lbs. (Plus additional weight for filter options.)
350W, 2.8 amps, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM, variable speed control, and power cord with plug.
Typical Motor Life:
100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.)
Rated Fan Performance:
350 CFM @ .5” E.S.P., 240 CFM @ 2.0” E.S.P., 100 CFM @ 2.75” E.S.P.
Velocity at inlet with 4’ of 4” Ø flex hose: 2500 FPM
Airflow at inlet with 4’ of 4” Ø flex hose: 218 CFM
* Noise level is based on performance with flexible hose and a clean polyester panel prefilter and 95% ASHRAE efficient primary filter. Noise levels may vary with other inlet and filter combinations.
All data has been obtained under controlled conditions. Variables occurring under actual working conditions may cause a slight variance to these specifications. In order to facilitate product improvements, specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Adhesive (Glue) Fumes|
|Chemical Fume Removal|
|Clean Room Applications|
|Cleaning with Solvents|
|General Laboratory Fumes & Dust|
|Mail Handling Operations|
|Chemical & Miscellaneous Mixing|
|Toxic Chemical Fumes|
Dont Forget to
order your Filters!
Filters do not come with the unit,
and must be chosen separately.